[geeks] OSX is going to ruin my life

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Feb 28 22:29:08 CST 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Personally, I think the G3 chips are nice.  I really detest all the desktop
> cases since (and including) the B&W G3, except for the Cube.  And all the
> iMacs are really ugly also.

I really did like the 9600/8600 tower as well as the ANS 700, but don't
you diss that Quicksilver G4... it's slick.  And don't diss mah smurfy
blue G3 either... *puts up the dukes*... thems a foitin woouhds.

It's still nice to open a machine completely and lay it out while it's
still happily running.  (too bad there isn't hot swap going on here.)

Andrew J. Weiss