[geeks] need more Solaris ISOs

Bertrand_Hutin at notes.amdahl.com Bertrand_Hutin at notes.amdahl.com
Tue Feb 26 02:48:29 CST 2002

I have here (Paris, France) a SunOS 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 Do not know if they are
readable..
 I may try make an fileimage but i will take time to send it..

                    Bill Bradford
                    <mrbill at mrbil        To:     geeks at mrbill.net, rescue at mrbill.net
                    l.net>               cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     [geeks] need more Solaris ISOs
                    geeks-admin at s
                    unhelp.org

                    25/02/2002
                    19:07
                    Please
                    respond to
                    geeks

I've got 2.6 5/98 up, now I need:

2.5.1 (last hardware release)
2.7 (last hardware release)
SunOS 4.1.x (whatever we can get) for Sun4/SPARC

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net