[geeks] grr paypal

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Feb 22 18:28:47 CST 2002

I don't understand the concern.  Anyone you give a check to has your
bank account number.  With paypal anything that goes into or out of my
checking account I have to approve.  When I need to pay.  I plop the
exact amount in from my bank account on file, then send.  When I get
paid I receive a notice... tell them to withdraw it... done..

I never keep a balance in it longer than 5 seconds or so

Andrew