[geeks] what I need...

Jeff Borisch jborisch at columbus.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 22:53:40 CST 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:16:28AM -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
>> www.cyberguys.com
>
> THANK YOU. I'm ordering 10 on payday. 8-)

This was regarding the short extension cords to plug wall warts into.

A while back at the Rat Shack, I noticed they had a variety of plugs and
sockets for DC power supplies. Most of the things I have that need wall
warts are low power and take 3, 5, or 12v.

I was thinking of making a DC breakout box out of an old computer PSU with a
variety of outputs and dc patch cables. Does anyone see a problem with this
idea as long as I don't overload the PSU and I make idiot proof patch
cables?

Thanks,
Jeffrey