[geeks] Stupid people rant

Alice Conrad alice at tertial.org
Tue Feb 12 20:26:51 CST 2002

I was getting stuck with Duty for beading stuff sent from the US
I wasn't delivered my stuff until it was paid
we paid the Duty via cc they never bothered to process it and we got a
letter from a collection agency at Xmas ....

Whereupon the collection agency told up that they(FedEx) often mess
about with getting the money from ccs. We also had a FedEx account.

Live and learn ( FedEx seemed to thing i was a company so was liable for
commercial what ever....)