[geeks] G1's and other mainframey goodness Was Compuholicsanonymous

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:10:31 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 09:49:30AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I've told my wife on numerous occasions that I will only get on a plane
> after being drugged to the point of drooling moron.  I hate flying, not
> because of flying, but because *I* am not in control of the vehicle.  I
> dislike trains, busses, and taxis for similar reasons.

That's why I hate rollar coasters.

I refuse to fly[1], because I don't think I could handle the cramped
conditions in any sort of civil maner.  I'm not built for small seats, and I
don't sit still well, nor do I play well with others in a confined space.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

[1] Refuse is too strong.  If I could have afforded the ticket, I would have
flown to .nz for spring break.  I just need an extremely strong motive to
get me to fly.