[geeks] G1's and other mainframey goodness Was Compuholicsanonymous

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Apr 30 08:56:28 CDT 2002

I've been to Israel several times and I can certainly say it seemed a nice
place to liuve, minus the godawful heat and the terrorism thing that is.

I found it interesting how a people can be such massive partiers (does Tel
Aviv ever stop partying?) and yet still be so solemn and serious when called
for. It's an interesting combination. The way I would describe Israelsis is
kind of like southern californians with a much greater appreciation for
history.

And anyone who thinks that the US government is insane, take a look at the
knesset. Can you imagine Trent Lott and Jc Wattts laying the Smack Down on
Tom Daschle and Dick Gephardt?

Chris Byrne