[geeks] G1's and other mainframey goodness Was Compuholics anonymous

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 29 17:40:19 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 05:35:03PM -0400, dave at cca.org wrote:
> I was once in the warehouse space where about thirty decomissioned
> CM5s were being stored. Unfortunately, they had already been
> stripped. Even the skins were gone... nothing left but power supplies,
> wiring, and empty card cages.
> There was one CM-2 carcass there too! ARRRRRG!

ack!

Heck, I have enough machines - I'd *kill* for some "short" cabinets
(2.5', 3' or 4' tall) or even some "four-post racks" of that height
without side panels.. NEED STUFF TO PUT MACHINES IN.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical