[geeks] Stupid Voxel Engines (was Stupid mouse tricks)

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon Apr 29 13:06:19 CDT 2002

Yeah, I never understood why the hell they insisted on keeping that damn
voxel engine around for so long.  They were years behind the hardware
acceleration game.  Remember the Comanche helicopter games? I always laugh
when I think of the 'pixel horizon' on those games.  Sometimes you
wouldn't see a damn tree till you were right on top of it then BAM!
You're dead!  Hope you quick-saved!