"this economy" (was Re: [geeks] Ultra 2)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Apr 27 10:00:32 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 12:04:12AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> That's totally fucking wrong.  I don't care what the excuse is.  What
> the fuck is WRONG with companies?  You don't just go and take ADVANTAGE
> of people like that.

Yes you can, it's called capitalism.  Ain't it great!

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

If you save all your money for three years, you'll be able to afford this
new computer.  If, however, you blow all your money on poker, booze and
loose women - you'll still be able to afford it in three years.
                                                      -- anon, on Usenet