"this economy" (was Re: [geeks] Ultra 2)

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Apr 27 09:12:45 CDT 2002

Nope I mean $35,000.00 per year. I doubt they'll fill that position with a
quality person at that rate, but they were serious about the salary being
that low. I actually called and asked the recruiter about the position
because I thought it was silly. So did they but the compnay insisted that
was what they were offering

Chris Byrne