[geeks] Very cool gift

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Apr 27 08:40:34 CDT 2002

Yep, I was in the hospital for seven weeks after I was born. Most of that
time in an incubated oxygen chamber.  I was 2lb 9 oz and I dont remember how
long but very small anyway.

Funny thing though, as soon as I actually got home I started growing and
developing much faster than normal. At three a doctor testing me thought I
was a first grade (five or six). By the time I was five I was already the
size of a normal 9 or 10 year old. I was taller than my mom (5'3") at the
age of 10, and stopped growing at 6'2" when I was 13.

My brother was also born 2 months premature and had a seizure condition
which disappeared when he was stilla  child, but left him with a slight
permanent speech impediment.

Chris Byrne