[geeks] Very cool gift

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 27 07:11:52 CDT 2002

~ Today would be the twenty-fifth anniversary of my arrival kicking and
~ screaming (actually in my case twitching and choking. I was two months
~ premature and born in an oxygen deprived semi-comatose state.
~ I apparently
~ suffered severe brain damage during birth, but it's never had
~ any adverse
~ effects so...) into this world.
~
~ Chris Byrne

Wow, me too. New Years Eve, 1962. The fucking doctor was insisting I was
X-number of months along and my mother kept telling him she didn't think so
(she should know, I was her third). The doctor insisted I was due and forced
the birth. 1st two years were tentative for me. Maybe I can sue him for my
adult-ADD?