[geeks] Ultra 2

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Apr 26 13:58:26 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 01:30:57PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > yes they do.  have one in the ultra2 at work.  or, the place i used to work.
> > walked out this morning never to return.  fuck them.
>
> Dude, in this economy, sucky job > no job.

yeah, but i already fought once to try and keep my job there, i'm not going to
do so again.  especially since this has been exaplained to me by the third
shift supervisor (guy rocks, tells us all the rumors, and which are true and
which aren't *G*) that UMI is looking to axe people since they aren't doing so
good and they are coming up with gay reasons to fire people so that they don't
have to lay them off.  i can't win that battle.  so i look elsewhere for work.

-brian
--
"He's hopped up on caffeine. He has the strength of ten mice."  -PVP