[geeks] aw yeah.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Apr 26 02:35:23 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 01:48:33AM -0500, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> left (mine is serial #16).  The onyx (i bought/stole it today (not
> literally stole it, but figuratively, i paid $50)) would not be easily
> replaceable either.

WHAT?

Bastard.  We all have to kill you now.

> Question for those of you who have a lot of equipment at home:  Is it
> insured? Have you looked into what your homeowners insurance will
> cover?  I.E. if your house burnt down, would you be SOL?

I've made triply sure my homeowners insurance covers everything.  I'm
insured for like $75K for personal belongings; and everything I own
other than the computers would only cost around $5K to replace (or
less; I think my bed is the most expensive thing I own other than the
computers, and it was only a $2K king size)

I could replace all of my computers for less than $5K easily.  Couple of
$500 (or less) PCs, G4 Cube (~1K, but id' buy a tower if I was replacing
it), SunBlade 100 (~1K), some 21" monitors ($350 each or so), etc.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net