[geeks] aw yeah.

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Apr 26 01:48:33 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 00:46, Kris Kirby wrote:
> I got to thinking about it last night and realized the only thing I
> *really* care about is the contents of the hard drives. Everything else is
> quite literally replaceable. (from an insurance perspective)

I was thinking about this earlier today (and had a conversation about it
with my friend).  I actually have a machine that i don't think COULD be
replaced, and at least one that wouldn't be too easy to replace.  I
don't think my NCUBE could be replaced.  I really wonder how many are
left (mine is serial #16).  The onyx (i bought/stole it today (not
literally stole it, but figuratively, i paid $50)) would not be easily
replaceable either.

Question for those of you who have a lot of equipment at home:  Is it
insured? Have you looked into what your homeowners insurance will
cover?  I.E. if your house burnt down, would you be SOL?

	-Dan Sikorski