[geeks] aw yeah.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 25 21:23:51 CDT 2002

> Very nice... for a novelty. Buy a good production knife from
> A.G. Russell:

Also big and sharp - which is all I needed.  I have several good knives
from excellent manufacturers - but this (from ebay) I won't cry about if
it gets lost, stolen, or beat-up.

Fitness for purpose...

I hardly consider it novelty anyway - it's actually very nice.

> Something by Buck, SOG, Camillus, CRKT, Spyderco or even Benchmade
> should be both well-made and useful.

I find Junglee knives to be exceptionaly high quality - mine is going on
6 years with no problems. While this one was only $50 when I bought it,
it seems the cost of tooling has accrued for them, and the price has
come down by $10 to $15 across the board.  Very nice knives.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com