[geeks] aw yeah.

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Apr 25 21:28:34 CDT 2002

I've never been able to love the spydercos the way some do. They just dont
feel right in my hand. But then again I've got a pretty beefy hand. All the
cops and EMT's I know seem to love them.

Now the CRKTs (Columbia River Knife and Tool. I jsut call em crickets) I
love. I have 2 K.I.S.S's (Keep It Super Simple or keep it simple stupid) and
two S.T.T.'s (short stubby thing) of various styles in various locations
around the house and vehicle. Their M16 seris is also VERY nice for tactical
folders

Chris Byrne