[geeks] aw yeah.

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Apr 25 21:28:44 CDT 2002

If it was an original solingen silk ripper than it was a very good knife
indeed. And I would guess the swedish baynet is one as well. I'm sorry for
your loss.

It may be difficult for some to understand but a knife can be a very
personal thing, especially if you carry it regularly for a long time. Just
as you get attached to your jewlery you can get very attached to your
knives... or at least I can but maybe I'm crazy. Since I know some of you
are knife people I think you can understand where Im coming from here

Chris Byrne