[geeks] fricka fracking Gnome (Sun's version)

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Thu Apr 25 19:16:57 CDT 2002

While it's not all that great, it does fit my work style better than
CDE, so I've been using it since Sun put it out. Then tonight...

All of a sudden the various tool bars on the top and the bottom of the
screen have decided to stop working. As in the Sawfish WM starts and I
can get those menus, but the actual Gnome Desktop seems to be missing.

I have not figured out why after some bits of fighting with it.
Suggestions, hints, tips, etc appreciated.

I'm on digest, so CC's directed to me are apreciated.

Thanks,

William