[geeks] Looking for a simple user-interface device

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Apr 25 17:05:30 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 12:52:55PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, David Cantrell wrote:
> > Why not use sudo?
> I'm trying to make an Unix newbie-proof system.

You do know that sudo can limit their suing abilities to particular commands
only?  And with sufficient patience, you could lock the user accounts down
pretty damned tight so they can do not a lot else other than sudo.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   The voices said it's a good day to clean my weapons