[geeks] Looking for a simple user-interface device

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 25 15:16:49 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 12:52:55PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> The idea behind the LCD is that $firewall might be located in a colo.
> Now, no offense to Bill's company, but I would -never- -ever- give an
> account to the folks[1] in charge of maintaining the customer side of the
> NOC there.  That goes double for any account that can power off my system
> or do other nasty things and triple for a system that's in charge of
> keeping nasties out of my network.

Just FYI, I have NOT ONE SINGLE THING to do with the stuff on the customer
/colo side of that datacenter, other than the fact that I occasionally walk
through it as a shortcut to *our* side of that datacenter, and sit about 100
feet (through a coule doors) from the equipment hosted there by $jp's_ex_
employer. 8-)

Basically, I'm in the same building.  That Is All.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net