[geeks] strange product of the week...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 23 09:31:54 CDT 2002

I nearly panicked when the normal restroom was out of order at the
palace in Malaysia.  I hate that kind of toilet... the thought of
slipping and falling and rubbing the ass in other people's mess or a
frozen breeze blowing across is just awful... (yes the toilet was messy
too)... but what is worse is the lack of TP... they have a silly hose to
wash your ass with....I was at a computer show which had something for
both methods and I accidentally wet my close by knocking the hose on....
bastards...

:-)

And of course this toilet method is not appropriate for larger people
(esp. the female)  Some people are not built to squat like that.

Andrew