[geeks] strange product of the week...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 23 01:31:41 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Bill Bradford [mailto:mrbill at mrbill.net]
~ Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 9:58 PM
~ To: geeks at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] strange product of the week...
~
~ On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 08:55:57PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
~ >
~ http://www.naturesplatform.com/all_products.html?sid=27683_193
~ 75_1019525265&a=&p=all_products.html&s=&c=&x=1
~
~ Easier URL, with even stranger diagrams:
~
~ http://www.naturesplatform.com/
~
~ Bill

Not to be too graphic, but the squat is the way of toity life in Asian
cultures. In fact, modern porcelain fixtures in Asia resemble a trench.

Now, when I worked at Bose we had a ton of Asian line workers. They would
stand on the toity seat and squat to poop. Their aim was horrible and the
occasional slip/tumble-while-crapping was a nightmare. I have it on good
authority that the non-Asian women were more than upset at this practice
because it involved bad aim for both paths of elimination in the womens
room.