[geeks] [Fwd: Re: top 10 gruesome gnome2 bug list]

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Mon Apr 22 13:03:42 CDT 2002

OK gurus, what's going to make this proposal usable for a few dozen
simultaneous connections?  My thoughts would be that ssh with X
forwarding and some compression would give some shot at reasonable
performance, but is there anything that's going to make that networking
aspect a little less of a bugger?  I don't know what they'll have for a
box at the other end, but I'm sure suggestions on what specs would make
sense there are welcome too.  Clearly the U10s that everybody in that
group has for desktops wouldn't be suitable.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.