[geeks] Okay, I relent.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Apr 21 17:15:36 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 02:44:08PM -0500, Eric Dittman wrote:

> > Last time I installed Debian on a box which had PCMCIA, it was an optional
> > extra which I added later.
> I don't consider PCMCIA to be optional on a system with PCMCIA.

Lacking it does not make the machine unbootable, neither does it prevent
you from adding it later.  Therefore it is optional.  As optional as (eg)
support for sound.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

May your blessings always outweigh your blotches!
    -- Dianne van Dulken,
       in alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove