[geeks] FS: gas-powered RC truck

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Apr 20 11:24:47 CDT 2002

I've got the following non-computer item for sale:

Duratraxx Nitro-Demon gas-powered RC truck
Is in like-new condition with some minor scuffs on the bottom of the
chassis plate.
The body shell is in good condition, with some scuffs in the paint/body.

I've run this truck about a 10 times around my yard and in the street.
It's been properly broken in, so you won't have any trouble with the
engine.

The controller is Futaba made, and includes trim knobs for throttle and
steering, as well as reversing switches for both.  The controller and
reciever have replaceable crystals, so you can change frequencies just
be swapping out the crystals.

Includes:
Duratrax Ultimate Wrench
TRL tire glue
Hobbico after-run oil
Duratrax hub wrench (ultimate wrench is better, but I'm including this
anyway)
C-cell glow starter with batteries
Duratrax Rapid-Heat rechargeable glow starter + charger
Users Manual
1 body shell
Futaba-made and Duratrax-branded controller, servos, and reciever.

Pics at:
http://www.k-huhn.com/ebay/duratruck1.jpg
http://www.k-huhn.com/ebay/duratruck2.jpg

--