[geeks] fuck :(

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Sat Apr 20 09:06:23 CDT 2002

Aye, laddy.  I can resist emotional response to almost anything, but the
bagpipes bring a tear to me eye every time.  Especially amazing grace...
Military funerals are probably the worse for me.  Being a veteran, I've
teared up a few times at services for people I had met once.

My condolences to Geoff, Kurt and your families.

Gary