[geeks] sigh.

bill pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 18 23:10:36 CDT 2002

no quotes needed around the word enjoy bill -- when i discovered these
lists of yours ( about 2 years ago ? iirc ) i didnt have to fake a
( mental ) orgasm --- and they have been extremely useful in garnering
various and sundry bits of hardware as well as info about a lot of
things -- not to mention the eclectic mix of i/o coming from various
other denizens of the sunhelp community for whom which you serve as
spiritual leader  and avatar -- or as professor irwin corey may well
have  put it  ------   happiness ?  --- i ask you --  what is
happiness ? -- when we indulge in these philosophical questions we need
to ask do i "enjoy" these lists -- or do i merely think that i enjoy
them ? -- which begs the question -- is there a difference ? -- and does
it really matter anyway...     - billp