[geeks] sigh.

Bryan Fullerton bjf at samurai.com
Thu Apr 18 20:16:31 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, April 17, 2002, at 05:35 PM, (several hundred messages
ago... :)
Bill Bradford wrote:

> Do you people *enjoy* these lists, get some usefulness out of them?

I enjoy geeks a lot, even if I only get a chance to catch up on it once
or twice a week, and the only person (that I know of) from this list in
my area is Mr Woods. ;)

The only thing that's occasionally annoying/stressful is watching people
get reamed out for list violations on the list. I'd be happier if that
stuff was in private mail. But they're your lists, do what ya want, I'm
familiar with my delete key. <shrug>

Bryan