[geeks] FSCK windows...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Apr 18 07:50:28 CDT 2002

You can skip the questions if you make an answer file.

SETUPMGR will do that for you.

One thing they do teach in MCSE course materials is the unattended setup
stuff.

Andrew

P.S. Of course I'm learning that SQL 2000 has an even better method...
point at a computer you want to install on (as long as you have admin
rights) and you can remotely install SQL2000 with its own setup scripts.