[geeks] Going the extra mile

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Thu Apr 18 11:45:52 CDT 2002

I know some Newfies... ...They are pikeys who settled down in Canada...
...My favorite part of the DVD is when you turn the english subtitles on for
the Pikey you get to see what he's actually saying... ...except in one scene
where he starts going off about (I think) perywinkle blue all you get for a
subtitle is

?

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

--