[geeks] Going the extra mile

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Apr 18 11:52:09 CDT 2002

You know, you weren't supposed to understand a word the pikeys were saying,
but between listening to my family when drunk (them not me) and living in
Ireland I understood all of it. There's definitely something wrong there ;-)

Great film and that guy (Vinnie Jones) plays a great psycho. I loved him in
"Gone in sixty seconds" (just grabbed it on Divx cuz I can't find my DVD of
it. LOVE that movie)

Chris Byrne