[geeks] Going the extra mile

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 18 08:55:31 CDT 2002

Time off!

We call it comp time. Work Saturday, take Monday off (or save it for another
time). Work late, wander in at noon the next day.

We also do "project lunches/dinners". When a big project goes well those
involved are invited to a nice restaurant for lunch or dinner.

For our big datacenter moves (thanks a lot Wrexodus), we got Amex Gift
Cheques (same as cash) each time (nice ammount too).

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751