[geeks] Where can I get cheap Origin 200s?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 17 23:34:49 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 11:16:44PM -0400, Ethan wrote:
> Big, snivelling power trippy responses that remind me of the lame
> BBSes run by loosers "back in the day." I guess we all have bad
> days, but I am definitly unimpressed.

There's a difference between "power trips" and someone violating a
"NO RESELLERS" rule that had been pointed out to them numerous times
before, and is posted on the web as well:

http://www.sunhelp.org/lists.php

I dont provide these lists in order for resellers to advertise machines
for sale, unless otherwise approved and they ASK ME FIRST.  Mike Nicewonger
asked me nicely, so I let his occasional "cleaning the closet" posts through.
Ken did not ask me.  Until tonight, Ken had not contacted me since I
unsubscribed him a few months ago.

> As you hastily prepared for your huge slam against this guy, you
> overlooked the fact that he offered to sell me the machine FOR WHAT
> HE PAID. That assumes NO PROFIT. Bill said something about resellers
> selling for a profit not welcome.

Ken is a reseller.  In the past, he bought machines IN BULK from ComDisco
and then resold them at a profit.  Multiple times.  Just because he is selling
one machine for what he paid (to get his money back out of it) does not
keep him from being a reseller.

> So uh, you suck.

*slurp*.

Like someone else said, there is a "history" going back between me, Amy,
and Ken Hansen, dating back to before you were on this list as far as I
know.

I have every right to enforce the rules I set, and advertise, for
these lists.  If you dont like the list policies, its just as easy
for you to unsubscribe as it was for you to subscribe.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net