[geeks] Computer desks

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Apr 17 18:52:48 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 04:54:12PM -0700, David Passmore wrote:

> I'm tired of using the same old generic table as a computer desk. I was
> wondering if anyone knew of any interesting brands of desks, maybe some
> designed for two or three monitors.

i'm also looking for a desk as well.  but the problem i've found is the only
ones that would hold all three 20e20 monitors that i have are all corner units
and i don't *want* a corner unit.  the other alternative is to just get a table
i guess.  blah.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -