[geeks] party at my place first weekend in may

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Apr 17 18:13:23 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 07:05:23PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
> Isn't going to a computer show half wrecked the whole
> idea?

well, if that's the case, i'll mix up some breakfast drinks for before we hit
the road. :)

> Well, the dumpster diving usually starts but the
> cops backed up by the suits put a stop to it quickly.

bah.  i won't get started on that whole subject, it's one of those pet peeves.

> It is fun.  One year my youngest (6 at the time) got the
> rest of the keyboards from a vendor who sold me one for
> $5.  Came to $1 a piece.  God bless him!

teach them young, woo!!!

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -