[geeks] party at my place first weekend in may

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Apr 17 14:05:23 CDT 2002

Isn't going to a computer show half wrecked the whole
idea?   Well, the dumpster diving usually starts but the
cops backed up by the suits put a stop to it quickly.
It is fun.  One year my youngest (6 at the time) got the
rest of the keyboards from a vendor who sold me one for
$5.  Came to $1 a piece.  God bless him!