[geeks] Work getting slow

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Tue Apr 16 12:45:45 CDT 2002

My favorite was parallel parking a 24' U-Haul... ...backing up a matter of
using the mirrors well and finding thigns to spot yourself with... ...though
a semi's a little different since it can jacknife... ...when I was with
Eckerds we had a guy who moved trailers around the parking lot in this
little thing called a mule. He would just pick one up and spin it around any
which way he wanted... ...must have been doing it for years.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net