[geeks] Work getting slow

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Mon Apr 15 23:11:59 CDT 2002

Schnieder is the sort of place, and I got the impression from their students
that truck driving is the same, either you get it or you don't, at which
point it's just a matter of learning the details. They don't put up with
people who have to think to much about which way to turn the wheel to get
the back of the truck to go *that way* in reverse.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net