[geeks] books on refridgeration and cooling

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Apr 16 02:46:14 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 12:45:09AM +0200, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> On 2002.04.15 23:10 "Fogg, James" wrote:
>
> > These are hugely popular in Europe and the third world
>                               ^^^^^^
> > where electricity is not steady,
> > not available in large quantities, or expensive.
> Please what?

Just smile and nod at the silly colonial, and think "California".  I can't
remember the last time we had electricity rationing in the civilised world.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  While researching this email, I was forced to carry out some investigative
  work which unfortunately involved a bucket of puppies and a belt sander
    -- after JoeB, in the Monastery