[geeks] grr AT

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 16 02:28:41 CDT 2002

I just installed the squeak port on my
OpenBSD P166MMX. I don't have it totally
figured out but I do notice it runs kinda
slow within the window it opens on
my desktop. I know there are ways to tune
its performance but I think my cpu may be
to slow to handle it effectively.
It has some fun stuff in it though. I have
not de-installed it yet.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL