Bad things happen guy was RE: [geeks] New guitar.

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Mon Apr 15 15:37:55 CDT 2002

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Chris Byrne wrote:
> I know I've missed a LOT of stuff, but that's most of the big stuff. So
> yeah, I'm the bad things happens guy ;-) But then again I've had lots of
> great things happen, and who knows what's going to happen just around the
> corner right. Through it all I've done ten times more stuff then most people
> will ever get to, and had ten times more fun.
>
> OK Amy, commence ripping me to shreds ;-)

i'd rather not, if you don't mind. you see, i spent most of last night in
some hellishly foul depressive crying my eyes out mood swing. for lack of
a better explanation, i simply don't have time due to having to deal with
the other fifteen zillion personalities that have started inhabiting my
brain since april 10th.

--a