[geeks] e.e. smith "lensman" series

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Apr 15 15:35:46 CDT 2002

Right on man. I have yet to see a movie that showed an accurate depiciton of
small unit tactics, fire support, forward air control, close air support,
artillery support, special operations, flight operations, helicopter
operations, vertical envelopement, vertical insertion, HALO, or rescue of
any kind.

Actually I havent seen any accurate depiction of any military action except
for two movies. Saving private Ryan for the first 20 minutes or so and 84
Charlie MoPic. I only mention the above because I have at least some
experience with them.

We Who Dare

First There

That Others May live