Things to see in Scotland Was: [geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon Apr 15 15:03:38 CDT 2002

Holy trip-planning Batman!  This is great!
Thanks a million Steven.
> > We'll probably trade our timeshare for one in Scotland, so hotel isn't my
> > first concern.
>
> Staying where?

I was thumbing through the timeshare listings, and there are a number of
hotels in Scotland rated 'four star' which (AFAIK) as long as they have a
toilet and running water I'm good.  :-)

> How long are you going to have off?

I'm going to shoot for two weeks.  Enough time for Scotland + Ireland or
just Scotland?

I have a hanker'in to wear a kilt all of a sudden.