[geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon Apr 15 11:47:50 CDT 2002

True - I always forget about the humidity in Texas.  Here in AZ, it' 100+
(about 115 in the summer) and ZERO humidity.  It's like living in an oven
set to 350 degrees.

One of my favorite things to do when I have out of town guests is to walk
outside carrying a spray can of crisco, a dozen eggs and some sausage
links.

Them: "Ummm what are ya doing?"
Me: "Making breakfast!"

I then proceed to go out to my driveway, crisco a nice 10x10 inch square
and drop some eggs and links.  Cooks in minutes.  No sheat.