[geeks] e.e. smith "lensman" series

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 15 02:59:39 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 08:26:51AM +0100, Will Mc Donald wrote:
> I've read some of them. The characters crop up in some Heinlein books too, the
> Lazarus Long stories.

I *loved* the Lazarus Long stories.  first Heinlein I ever read.  I went on
to read most of the rest.  I even managed to do a research paper in my college
English class.  We had to do a report about a subject of a book from a famous
author.

I picked "Friday" by Heinlein.  Did the report on genetic engineering.

My lesbian man-hater professor said that Heinlein wasnt a famous author!
She went to two other professors, who just laughed at her.  I got a B+ on
the paper (it was an A+ paper, but she had a grudge because I managed to
get it in under her guidelines).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford