[geeks] just for you guys....

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Mon Apr 15 01:09:58 CDT 2002

alex j avriette wrote:

> > That's like placing an absolute value on language, when we know it is
> > all in how you interpret it - the context of *anything* is the most
> > important component.  Making fun of "fat chicks" or "skinny geeks" or
> > any other stereotype is just wrong, even if it is "just electrons on a
> > disk."  Mein Kampf was just words on a page, and look what that led
> > to.  6 million dead ain't chump change.
>
> how sad it must be to live in a mind that can compare a genocide to a
> web page.

I'd agree to some part of that. The thing I can't really understand is
what the book, "Mein Kampf", had to to with the genocide. OK, it was
written by the same man that led his troops to do one of historys most
inhumane thing ever, but because of a book?

--
Vdnliga hdlsningar/Best Regards
Bjvrn Ramqvist, Hdgglunds Vehicle AB