[geeks] just for you guys....

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Apr 14 18:12:07 CDT 2002

No I think she just needed to clarify before the post about offending
people...

Most people offend people without realizing.

Laugh silently if you think it offends... of course this group is mostly
non-PC anyhow

That site you mention is pretty shitty.

Do I personally know most of those people... YES I DO... esp Anne Marie
in the upper right corner...

But you know Anne Marie is a pretty big web presence so I expect her to
turn up on a lot of fan pages and a lot of hate pages as well... and
there isn't anything we can do about these things really... first
amendment and all.

I think Amy was justified in saying and requesting what she did... and
my request to you of course is yes... your site offends me and is rather
pointless... (just to answer your question)... But I don't care that you
posted it.

Andrew