[geeks] just for you guys....

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Sat Apr 13 16:18:41 CDT 2002

I'm really, really interested in how this is cruel, or offensive. Off topic
I can see, inappropriate for the list, sure, but cruel and offensive, I just
don't get it.

It's important for a guy to know what he's getting in to, I mean, I'd hate
to make a cup check and not get what I'm expecting.

I just don't get it.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen